Our Library Collection is housed at Concordia University in St. Paul, Minnesota.
The GGS Library Collection contains over 2200 books and periodicals relating to Germanic genealogy!
- See our catalog to search our collection.
We are grateful to Concordia University
in St. Paul, Minnesota for providing a space for us to house our collection in their Library Technology Center. Our collection is found on their main floor.
You may also search the GGS Library Collection from Concordia's library search tool: CLICNET. To use this tool: follow this link http://clicnet.clic.edu
and enter Concordia Univeristy as the institution (the site covers more than one university).
Things to remember concerning the GGS Library Collection at Concordia University:
- It is a non-lending library. Items are for reference only.
- The library may be closed or have shorter hours during holidays, school breaks, and in the summer, so please check their hours page or call (651) 641-8237 before your visit.
- If you locate a specific item you are interested in but are unable to visit our collection please see our Research page.
- If you would like to donate an item to our collection please see our Donation page.
Book of the Month
Book of the Month is on hold again. The most current is September 2016
All reviews are in PDF format. You must have Adobe Reader installed to view them. However, some browsers will launch the document within itself.
Past Book of the Month reviews:
Map and Directions to the Library